Friday, September 11, 2009

Economically Friendly Baby Albums

It has been sometime since I posted, but I have been working on trying to make albums more affordable. I am hoping to reopen my Etsy Store just as soon as I have enough products to display there. The difference between the Economically Friendly Baby Album and the Custom Albums is basically the album will be One color paper and there will be little to no matting done on each page and embellishments will be few! These are all things that drive the price of an album up because it takes more time to create the page. I will still personalize pages but this too will be limited. The economically friendly baby albums will be a flat fee of $50 not including an alubm. If you would like to purchase an album in addition to the pages it will be an additional fee of $15, which is what the albums cost at Michaels! I am not making any profit by providing you with an album. Albums will be generic and color will be your preference. This an example of what an eco-friendly album will look like. This is still a rough idea! But it will be similiar!












































No comments:

Post a Comment