Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Grand Ol' Ideas!

When I am not scrapbooking, cleaning my house, taking care of my family or just trying to make time for me I am thinking! I am usually brainstorming about things that need to get done and how can I make more time in the day for these things to get done! However, I am often spinning my wheels thinking of ways to make my work more affordable to the mass public but with the same quality of work! This is where the Economically Friendly Baby books come from. Scrapbooking is a joy but it takes a lot of work and a lot of ideas from those that are creating the pages. This is where I find that most people get to the "I am just going to give up" point in scrapbooking their memories. I know it can be frustrating to feel uncreative.

I was just chatting with a friend today about my business and she invited me to a special event for Women in Business. This is being put on by the Mary Kay Consultants here in the Spokane/Coeur D'Alene Area. I signed up to be a part of it to get to know a different group of women and to promote my business. I get to have a complimentary facial and makeup workup along with a photo taken and a feature in I guess a newsletter that circulates amongst the Mary Kay Consultants and their clientel. So this is a great opportunity. Anyway, Katie, my new Mary Kay Consultant and friend was telling me that she thought my work was more than just scrapbooking but a "Work of Art," A design......and that my format is unique and special in its design! I love this because it truly is a little different from your average scrapbooking. So, I look forward to meeting with Katie and all her other Colleagues at the Women in Business Event on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment