Monday, July 20, 2009

This is where it all happens!

This is what THE ROOM looks like! I spend long hours at night working hard to preserve memories of my family and yours in this room. It is a quaint space with lots of love surrounding me. My kids photos and me and my husband are lining the walls in frames and on my cork wall!



This is my new printer! It is a photo printer made by Epson that can print photos and other items at the size of 13"X19"! This is a fabulous addition to my room making 12X12 albums a joy to do for others! And one day soon I hope to design paper....custom especially for you and your family to enjoy!


The Cricut is a key tool in which I use a lot to make those albums extra special!

My main workspace! Computer and printer accesable

Stickers and die cuts in a 12X12 box filing system to make working easy and fun!


1 comment:

  1. I love seeing where other people work! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete