Friday, July 31, 2009

Thank you Lou Duk!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog! I have some fabulous products and ideas that I would love to share with you! As you have seen some of the photos of the 8X8 Wedding Album that is being given away to one really fortunate recipient....I also do a variety of other albums or pages. I like to customize the work to fit you and your lifestyle. A memory album is to be cherished not just by you, but by your children and the generations that come thereafter! The entire 8X8 Wedding Album is posted below. It was uniquely made from the DCWV La Creme Stack! Enjoy and be sure to visit here often for new ideas and projects posted as they are completed.

Need a gift for a loved one or just need to get some of your children's birthday photos in an album! Contact me and I will gladly mail you a brochure to view my prices! Capturing precious moments in a scrapbook are priceless memories you will have for more than a lifetime. It is worth it to preserve those memories.

Be sure to scroll to older posts which display my "Reusable Calendar Kits" & the "Reusable Completed Calendars"! All it takes is 1 page a month for 12 months and you have an album you will cherish! So be sure to see what else I have to offer in older posts!









This album is complete with 24 8X8 top loading pre-made scrap booking pages. All materials are acid free and made with the highest quality products. The album is a neutral black, white, and creme in color to suit any wedding. The album is white fabric with a photo view opening on the front. The album begins with an opening page, "how we met" with room to journal your story, "will you marry me" with room to journal the proposal, "the bride" general family history, Bride picture page, "the groom" general family history, Groom picture page, "our friends and family stood beside us" record of your attendants, Page for photos, There are two ribbon pages (the first is for the invitation and any other loose papers, the second is to hold brochures, tickets or other items from your honeymoon), Couples photo page, guests who attended your wedding, Reception page, first dance, cutting of the cake, bouquet toss, garter toss, Just Married pages (2), Our First Home together and the year we were married page. If you should need any additional custom pages to add to your album then you can contact me at www.rememberingyouscraps.blogspot.com or email me at slcurl@comcast.net

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful wedding scrapbook! My nephew is getting married in a few weeks and I would love to give this as a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennl! I would love to have this album for you however it is in the give away on Lou Duk's page. I hope you have gone and filled out a comment as the give away is today! However, I could make you an album if you would be interested. If you would like further details on how we could arrange this just email me at slcurl@comcast.net. Thank you for your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came via Lou Duk... omg,u have such classic designs in this album.. its awesome... I know someone who would really appreciate this and cherish it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg! your albums look so great!!! I wish I could win the one you have for the Lou Duk giveaway. I got married one month ago and it would be a great scrapbook. Nice work! I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all your wonderful comments. I love to design pages! It is a lot of fun! I more specifically love to design them for you individually. I would be happy to create an album for any of you. I do charge a good deal for an album but trust me if you had to buy the supplies you needed to make the album yourself you would spend a lot more than what I charge. So do not hesitate to ask about a personalized album. I will work with anyone anyway I can to get that album for you. Blessing to all of you!

    ReplyDelete