Sunday, October 4, 2009

Behind the Photo!

Some of you may have stopped by my page and noticed a new photo as my business Logo! Well, the Mason Jar Girls were wonderful while I used them, however, my husband drew my attention to the fact that my mother-in-law had a photo of her mother and her four sisters which was similiar to that of the Mason Jar Girls. So, I recieved a copy of the photo and my good friend Amy helped me to replace the Mason Jar Girls with this photo of our family. I think it suits this business much more as I will be cherishing family memories for many years to come.
Please stop by and let me know what you think of my new logo photo and also don't hesitate to let me know what you think of the new Economy Friendly Albums. I sure do like the way they are turning out.
Also do not forget to view my for sale albums and premade pages both on the etsy site as well at the ebay site. Look under scrapbooking, albums or premade pages. I am hoping to list quite a few more in the next few weeks. I am unsure how to link you to the ebay site to view and purchase my albums/premade pages but I will be looking that up and figuring that out soon.

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool! I think the picture just makes the logo now...love how it is a family memory!

    ReplyDelete