Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Calendars Evolved!

My daughter is now almost 7 years old and I have not missed one month since she was 1 1/2, scrapping her monthly changes, her brother's monthly changes, and he is now 5 and my youngest has also been a part of this wonderful way to cherish a memory! I just chose a few pages from this awesome "Mary Engelbreit Calendar!" When she stopped making this calendar in 2006 I was DEVASTATED!!!! What was I going to do? So, I started my own....not quite as pretty as these but it was just fine! I have fallen in love with my calendar and rarely am I late doing my page for the month. I look forward to recording the memories, good, bad and fun and ugly and messy! They are all terrific memories.....







It is awesome to go back and see the changes in my kids! And I am amazed at how the years have passed. Many moms who have children who are grown and in college probably look at scrapbooking as something that is so far



from something they could challenge themselves to do! I tell you, the




moments in time are passing us by now, as I
type these very words and it is NEVER too late to begin. I know you have pictures in that closet of your that you just don't even know where to begin! Well, just take an hour maybe a week and find a moment to cherish that picture. After all, someone took the time to take it! And Why did they take this picture if it was going to sit in a box where the story isn't being told. I have a simple solution! The calendar you see above is discontinued but I have made a calendar that you can make yourself. I provide all the materials! You just have to take 1 day, a couple hours a month. Put 2 or 3 pictures on the card stock and add some stickers and captions of what you did that day or for the month as a family and you have made a cherished memory! Need some help? I will make the pages for you! The cost is low! I have kept it low for a reason! I want everyone to share their family! So leave a comment, email me and I can HELP you get started making a memory 1 page, 1 month at a time!! BABY STEPS!!!! Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. These calenders are really a fabulous idea, anyone can do them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using a calendar to keep my sons milestones logged and display pics. Its quick, easy, and cute! I hang it in his room as decoration! Great idea Stacy!

    ReplyDelete