Friday, June 5, 2009

Wedding Album - SOLD

8X8 Album









This album was the first wedding album I made. It was created with my brother in law and his fiancee in mind. They will be getting married in July and I thought I would do a black and white theme with this album. This album is sold but I can make you a custom album with your wedding colors and if you would like me to make additional pages I can do that also. Not all the photos are posted from this album. Wedding albums come with 25 pages. Each page can be custom to your individual needs.
Be sure to Contact me if you are interested. My contact info can be found on the lower right hand corner.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is amazing. I'll be getting married in September - perhaps you can email me with your prices?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your albums are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete